AMERICAN HUNGARIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF NEW YORK, INC. INVITES ITS MEMBERS TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL MEETING…
AMERICAN HUNGARIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF NEW YORK, INC.
INVITES ITS MEMBERS TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL MEETINGof the not-for-profit corporation
which will take place on October 26th, 2017at 6:00 p.m.
Address: 223 E 52nd St, New York, NY 10022
1. Roll call
2. Reading of minutes of preceding meeting
3. The President’s Annual Report of 2016
4. The Financial report of 2016
5. The President’s Report of 2017
6. Members’ suggestions and remarks of the AmHunCham NY work program
7. Membership fees
8. Miscellaneous (Member recruitment, etc.)
1. Each member entitled to vote have the right to vote by one or more agents authorized by written proxy. The written proxy should be signed by the member either manually or electronically and filed with the Secretary no later than 2 pm Eastern time on the business day prior to the Annual Meeting.
2. Corporations may delegate two of their representatives.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Please confirm your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.