AMERICAN HUNGARIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF NEW YORK, INC. INVITES ITS MEMBERS TO ATTEND
2019 THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
of the not-for-profit corporation
which will take place on
May 21th, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
(draft time is two hours)
Location: Consulate General in New York – 223 E 52nd St, New York, NY 10022
- Roll call – Reading of minutes of preceding meeting
- Annual Report and the Financial report of 2018
- Ceremony of Honorary Member Certificate
- Report about the programs, events and business offers
- Report about the Budapest Center of AmHunCham NY (Events in February and May / business offers)
- Small Business EXPO 06/05/2019
- Cooperation with CIANJ
- SelectUSA Spin-Off event Jersey City 06/13/2019
- CIANJ – AmhunCham NY Memorandum
- Membership of the CIANJ
- HungarianHUB – HUBA and American Hungarian Chamber of Commerce in Florida / Planned (September?) event in Florida
- Miscellaneous (Secretariat activities, Member recruitment, New companies introduction, Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Accreditation etc.)
- Each member entitled to vote have the right to vote by one or more agents authorized by written proxy. (The Proxy form is Attached) The written proxy should be signed by the member either manually or electronically and filed with the Vice President (firstname.lastname@example.org ) no later than 12 pm Eastern time on the business day prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Corporations may delegate two of their representatives.
- Please send your rsvp notification about your presence to the email@example.com email address. The meeting is open to all and any attendees.
We are looking forward to seeing you!