A leading international platform for influential figures from government, industry and tech SMEs to connect, exhibit and explore common challenges, share ideas and build partnerships. ITU Telecom events are a part of ITU, the United Nations specialized agency for ICTs.
ITU Telecom has been organizing groundbreaking events for the world’s ICT community since 1971. 9-12 September 2019, in Budapest, hosted by the government of Hungary.
ITU Telecom World 2019 – 9-12 September 2019, in Budapest
Join ITU Telecom World 2019 to gain access to a powerful ICT community of policy makers, regulators, investors, corporates and tech SMEs. Through our international exhibition, world-class Forum of debates, Awards Programme for innovative solutions with social impact, and networking hub. More…
ITU Telecom World is about making ideas go further, faster to make the world better, sooner.
- Global platform for major industry players, tech SMEs, countries and organizations
- International visibility for innovative ICT products, technologies and solutions
- High-level debates led by experts on the core issues affecting the ICT sector
- Targeted networking at all levels of the industry
- Sharing knowledge and best practice across emerging and developed markets
- UN recognition as a provider of ICT for sustainable development in the Awards Programme
GROW YOUR VISIBILITY. YOUR NETWORK. AND YOUR BUSINESS.
At ITU Telecom World, we understand that SME success is key to ICT industry growth and socio-economic development throughout the world. That’s why we’re working to help tech SMEs scale up their business activities and global impact – as a key part of our international platform of ICT public and private sector leaders. Details…