The Institute for Dispute Resolution and International Mediation Institute’s collaborative live digital event was on September 17th, 2020! This enriching digital event was live broadcasted with a global to the local perspective that included representation from several national states: the United States, The Republic of Croatia, The Republic of Georgia, and Hungary. The American Hungarian Chamber of Commerce was one of the supporters of the digital event.
The stakeholders for this event included mediation centers, academia, NGOs, government representatives, businesses, chambers of commerce, and professional service providers for a robust discussion advancing mediation and business to improve cross-border commercial business.
You can view the recording of the digital event by clicking on the image.
Order of Speakers:
- Felicia Farber – Chair of the Steering Committee for the Institute for Dispute Resolutions’ Programs and Thought Leadership Experiences
- Dr. Sue Henderson – President of New Jersey City University
- Laura Skillen – Executive Director at the International Mediation Institute (IMI), as well as the moderator for this event
- Judge Srdan Simac – The Republic of Croatia
- Dr. Giorgi Tsertsvadze – The Republic of Georgia
- Richard H. Steen, Esq. – The United States (NJ)
- Dr. Eva Inzelt – Hungary
For the full digital brochure with sponsors/partners/guest speaker information, please visit the NJCU / IDR Page.
Source: NJCU / IDR